Tuesday, February 12, 2008

laziness

do lazy people get on your nerves as bad as they get on mine? as you can probably tell, this blog is not gonna have an awful lot to do with Christ, but I really have to say this. And this comes from someone who has been, and sometimes still is lazy. I get on my own nerves. but I am thinking specifically of the kind of people who do absolutely nothing but take up space unless they are forced to move. the kind of people who you ask repeatedly to find time to go do something with you, that they have to be there for. then they tell you that they have a really busy couple of weeks coming up, tests and whatnot, and that they will do it when they get free time. you then find them sitting or sleeping literally EVERY TIME you see them. and if you happen to live with them (I am speaking hypothetically of course), you get to see first-hand just how "busy" they are. I am not expecting any of you to get anything out of this post, but just wanted to mention that. more meaningful and less griping posts are coming soon. sorry.

No comments: